Pop Radio has your tickets to see The Killers at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College (Oct. 4th) all next week!
Tune in middays with Kyle 9/26 – 9/30 and listen for a montage of Killers songs (you’ll know when you hear it) When you do, text ‘killers’ to 7-1-2-3-1 and immediately get qualified. One person per day will be selected at random and will instantly win a pair of tickets.
“The Killers Ticket Giveaway” OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 09/26/2022.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in however many people choose to participate
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- The winners of each pair of tickets will receive them via email
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “September 26th, 2022” and continue through September 30th, 2022. There will be up to (5) winners per day, week, month etc.
The Killers ticket Giveaway is to be played ONLY on Pop Radio and to be texted into 71231 ONLY.
All participants will be considered contestants of the “The Killers Ticket Giveaway” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “The Killers Ticket Giveaway” promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded 1 time per day. Total giveaway amount during the contest could be up to 5000 dollars. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on September 26th, 2022 and run through September 30th, 2022
- Listeners will be encouraged to text ‘Killers’ to 71231 when they hear a montage of Killers Songs
- Times of contest play will be 1 time each day
- Up to (1) winner per day during the contest timeline.
- Montage will air 1x per weekday between 10am and 3pm
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at “thisispopradio.com” prior to becoming effective.