“Share the Love” OFFICIAL RULES
- Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins 02/05/2022.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in “However many people choose to participate”
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “SHARE THE LOVE ” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- The winners prize may be picked up at the front desk of Seven Mountains Media main office at 450 Rt 204 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Prizes not picked up within 30 days of contacted will be forfeited.
- Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “2/5/2022” and continue through “2/13/2022. There will be up to (1) winners BETWEEN HANNA 92.3, 97.5,106.1 AND BIGFOOT 98.3, 100.5 AND 106.5
“Share the love” is to be played ONLY on “hanna 92.3 & 106.1” on facebook and “this is bigfoot country” on facebook
All participants will be considered contestants of the “Share the love ” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Share the love” promotional contest.
Prizes will be awarded to one total winner on 2/14/22. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Contest will begin on 2/5/2022 run through 2/13/2022
- Listeners will be encouraged to go to our facebook pages and Comment on the post pinned to the top with a selfie of you and the person you care most about… feel free to add a story about what makes your person extra special. That will instantly get you qualified to win the ultimate Valentine’s Day prize pack from Marley’s Brewery and Grill, Art of Floating, Foss Jewelers and Pretty Petals and Gifts by Susan.
- Up to (1) winners per duration of the contest
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.